http://www.lahdentaiteilijaseura.fi/?siftifkar=handla-bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-330&bd9=43 The term, Airport Fashion has gained lots of attention lately and The Planet Social is all ready for you presenting the Airport Style Tips making you all ready for having a comfortable journey as fashion for us is comfort. So, here are some tips which along while making you look good, will also consider your comfort while travelling…
- You should avoid wearing leather while travelling as it can make you feel really uncomfortable on flight especially if it’s a long one. Albeit leather outfits may look tempting but it’s better to avoid it and seek comfort.
- Opting for casual footwear like slip-on’s or shoes should be preferred over wearing stilettos and long boots. This will not let your feet hurt and you will be able to relax on flight as well.
- Adding layers to your attire can also help you in being comfortable as it makes you feel cosy in an air-conditioned flight. Also, you can get more space in your bag by wearing the overcoats instead of putting it in the luggage.
- Prefer carrying a big bag with you so as to carry all your important stuff along which you can need on the flight. You can also consider having a small purse inside this big bag to carry more valuable things like credit cards, keys etc.
- Go for minimal accessories when travelling and avoid wearing chunky jewellery. This will help you in being comfortable when on flight.
Always remember, Style is Comfort and you can easily make your own style statement by following these tips.